Explore the world’s wine regions and taste the fascinating wines that they produce. From France to Australia and the Americas, you will compare international wines alongside our Cape wines.
After this course you will be able to navigate wines from the major wine growing regions of the world with confidence as well as understanding various international quality grading systems.
Oude Libertas, Stellenbosch Saturday 09 April 2022 08h00 to 16h30
Protea Balalaika Hotel, Sandton Saturday 09 April 2022 08h00 to 16h30
* Classroom courses subject to COVID restrictions
The full day course is comprised of three lectures conducted over eight hours. During these sessions the lecturer will take you through the course content, incorporating tastings of various wines from around the world.
On completion and to obtain a certificate, one theory exam must be completed and a minimum 50% achieved.
• Wine tourism professionals
• High end hospitality professionals
• Wine enthusiasts (for those who travel often)
• Those keen to study towards a Sommelier qualification